Electrical Contracting Company specializing in generator installation and electrical service is seeking a full time detail oriented individual for their customer service department.
Cheerful disposition and team player attitude is required.
Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced environment, arrive on time and do what is needed to get the job done. There is an opportunity for growth with a fast growing company.
Details of the position include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Customer Service: Scheduling/Updating Clients
- Assisting Owner & Upper Management on all projects
- Basic office duties
- Go to bank and post office
- Keep office tidy
- Have customer service experience (minimum 2 years)
- Must have pleasant phone voice
- Be professional and have good command of the English language
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Have ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Have own transportation
- Bilingual a plus
- All references will be contacted
QuickBooks knowledge a plus
Email or Fax completed application and resume to 561-362-4485
Please submit resume with cover letter (MUST INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS)
We are looking for the right person and will take the time needed to find them. You may be subject to phone interviews and several face-to-face interviews after normal business hours.
NOTE: We are a drug free workplace – All employees are drug tested and background checked