Immediate Employment with Electrical Contractor based in Boca Raton.
Job Description to include but not limited to:
- Performing Takeoffs and estimates for both commercial/residential projects.
- Requesting quotes for gear and lighting from suppliers.
- Creating proposals and following up on bids regularly.
- Negotiating with GCs.
- Coordinating with project manager and President.
- Ordering material and approving all material invoices.
- Answering phones and dealing with potential clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
Must have the following qualifications:
- Must have Knowledge of NEC Code.
- Must have prior computer software based estimating experience (We are not looking to train someone new to the estimating field).
- Must have worked as an electrician in the field and understand basic construction processes and the time it takes to complete a task.
- Must be professional, reliable and a hard-working self starter.
- Must be detail oriented, a good communicator, and be able to accurately read construction drawings and specs.
- Must be able to take direction.
Experience with ConEst Software a MAJOR plus.
Journeymen card a plus.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Outlook and QBs a plus.
Email or Fax completed application and resume to 561-362-4485 MUST include cover letter with salary requirements.